email:email@example.com Contact No. 08192 250237
Read instructions carefully before applying
The Trust's Scholarship Program is currently focused on assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences. Scholarship is award to students who have excelled in their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back. Scholarship is awarded to all regular courses which are recognized by the boards or universities.
CRITERIA FOR AVAILING SCHOLARSHIP
2. Refer the below table for cut off % for different courses
3. Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac (100000) per year shall be eligible to apply.
4. Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student passes from the course.
5. Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute are eligible to apply.
6. Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible to apply.
7. All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship
8. Students must have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch
9. Students must have ADHAAR number.
1. Fields marked with * are compulsory
2. Students who are applying for this scholarship should have ADHAAR number and BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER in any of the core banking
facility bank and they should enter their account number in the online application. Students should not provide their parents or relatives
account number. Selected students will receive the scholarship amount to their bank account directly.
3. Applicant has to fill the online Application available on the website, refer cutoff % table for different courses, after filling the application form
completely applicant has to press SUBMIT button which is at the bottom of the application.
4. After pressing SUBMIT button applicant will get filled application in PDF format along with the application number printed on it.
5. Take a print out of the application affix passport size photo on the application and get signature from your college Principal/Director/Head
of the Institution by way of verification and attestation of the photograph and all the Information contained therein. The
Principal/Director/Head of Institution shall sign in full and affix his/her office seal with address. Also form should be signed by your
6. You can Edit, reprint or view your submitted application by entering your Adhaar number and Date of Birth in the box given in
the online application link within last date of applying online.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
1. Attach Passport size photo on the Printed application
2. SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks card Etc.
3. Previous year/previous semesters marks card if studying UG or PG
4. Income certificate with family income from all sources less than one lac (Rs.100000) per year
5. Copy of Admission receipt/fee receipt
6. Copy of Identity card if issued by the Institution
7. Copy of Student Bank account passbook showing student photo and account number and IFSC Code
8. Copy of ADHAAR card.
1. The last date for applying online application is 31-08-2018
2. Last date for sending the printed application along with all the documents is 05-09-2018
3. If you do not attach any of the above documents will lead to the rejection of your application
4. Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like hand written or
similarly typed applications will not be accepted
5. Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office
P J Extension, Davangere-577002,
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
The scholarship applications will be scrutinized by the expert members.
Applicants with top merit and from economically weaker section will be awarded scholarship
� The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the Bank Account number of the student provided in the application form.
If the student has given account number of his parents, friends or relatives then application will be rejected.
� If a student leaves or discontinue the course from the institution, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to
send intimation to trust.
Application Processing method by the trust
� Online application should be completely filled and submitted online. Take the print out of online application attach necessary documents, get
signature from your parents and school/College authority and send to the above address immediately. Do not wait for last date.
� We receive your Application.
� Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks based merit.
� Application Marks are then compared with the other Applications in the same category.
� Best Students (top scored students in previous exams) are picked from each course.
Selected students list will be announced in this website
The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the Bank Account of the student provided in the application.
Cut off %
PUC , MBBS
(For e.g. If student is studying PUC his/her 10th/SSLC score should be More than 90%)
DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC
(For e.g. If student is studying BSC his/her PUC score should be More than 85%)
BCA, BBM/BBA, BA, BDS, BPHARMA, MA, MSC, MCOM, B.Ed.
( For e.g. If student is studying BDS his/her PUC score should be More than 80%)
CA, MCA, MBA,MPHIL, MPED, MTECH
(For e.g. If student is studying MBA his/her DEGREE score should be More than 75%)