SCHOLARSHIP FOR THE CHILDREN’S OF MEDIA PERSONS AND MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHERS OF DAVANGERE DISTRICT ONLY
CRITERIA FOR AVAILING SCHOLARSHIP
1. Only Son/Daughter of Media persons and Media photographers of Davangere District only
2. Studying in any School or College
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Fields marked with * are compulsory
2. Applicant has to fill the online Application available on the website, after filling the form completely applicant has to press SUBMIT button which is at the bottom of the application.
3. After pressing SUBMIT button applicant will get filled application in PDF format along with the application number printed on it.
4. Take a print out of the application affix passport size photo on the application and get signature from your college Principal/Director/Head of the Institution by way of verification and attestation of the photograph and all the Information contained therein. The Principal/Director/Head of Institution shall sign in full and affix his/her office seal with address. Also form should be signed by your father/mother/Guardian.
5. Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch, selected students will receive the scholarship amount to their bank account directly.
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
The applicant should submit the printed application along with the following documents to the address mentioned below in person
1. Affix recent passport size photo,
2. SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks car
3. Previous year/semesters marks card if studying UG or PG
4. Student Father/Mother Identity card issued by Editor of Media or Accreditation card Issued by Department of Information Government of Karnataka.
5. Copy of school or college Admission receipt/fee receipt
6. Copy of Student Identity card issued by the school or college
7. Copy of Student Bank account passbook showing student photo and account number
You should write “SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FOR THE CHILDREN’S OF MEDIA PERSONS AND MEDIA PHOTOGRAPHERS OF DAVANGERE DISTRICT” on top of the cover/envelop of the application before submitting in office.
1. The last date for applying online application is 31-08-2019
2. Last date for submitting the printed application along with all the documents is 31-08-2019, Applications received after 31-08-2019 will not be considered
3. If you do not attach any of the above document will lead to the rejection of your application
4. Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to email@example.com
5. Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like hand written or similarly typed applications will not be accepted
ADDRESS for sending the applications
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College
AVK College Road, Behind Bapuji Educational Association (BEA) office