INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
1. Fields marked with * are compulsory
2. Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch, selected students will receive the scholarship amount to their bank
3. Applicant has to fill the online Application available on the website, refer cutoff % table for different courses, after filling the form completely applicant has to press SUBMIT button which is at the bottom of the application.
4. After pressing SUBMIT button applicant will get filled application in PDF format along with the application number printed on it.
5. Take a print out of the application affix passport size photo on the application and get signature from your college Principal/Director/Head of the Institution by way of verification and attestation of the photograph and all the Information contained therein. The Principal/Director/Head of Institution shall sign in full and affix his/her office seal with address. Also form should be signed by your father/mother/Guardian.
6. You can reprint or view your submitted application by entering your Adhaar no and Date of Birth
DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED
The applicant should send the printed application along with the following documents to the address mentioned below by courier/post only
1. Passport size photo,
2. SSLC/10th, PUC/12th marks card Etc.
3. Previous year/semesters marks card if studying UG or PG
4. Income certificate with family income from all sources less than one lac per year.
5. Copy of Admission receipt/fee receipt
6. Copy of Identity card if issued by the Institution
7. Copy of Student Bank account passbook showing student photo and account number
1. The last date for applying online application is 31-08-2019
2. Last date for sending the printed application along with all the documents is 10-09-2019, Applications received after 10-09-2019 will not be considered
3. If you do not attach any of the the above document will lead to the rejection of your application
4. Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, no other applications like hand written or similarly typed applications will not be accepted
5. Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Queries over the phone or by postal letter will not be replied
6. Trust will not resend scholarship amount if it is rejected due to incorrect account number provided by the student. Make sure that you provide correct bank account number with IFSC code and student name
ADDRESS for sending filled in applications
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College
AVK College Road, Behind Bapuji Educational Association (BEA) office
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
· The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Account number of the student provided in the application form.
· If a student leaves the educational institution, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to give intimation to trust.
Application Process Procedure
· Online application should be completely filled and submitted. Take the print out of online application attach necessary documents and send to the above address immediately.
· We receive your Application.
· Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks based merit.
· Application Marks are then compared with the other Application in the same course.
· Best Students (students who have scored more in previous exams) are picked from each category.
. Selected students list will be announced in this website
. The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.