ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS CLOSED
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
Note: Use latest version web browser to apply online
Step 1: Create new Log In
Step 2: Already Logged in students can use the credentials to complete the online application process
Step 3: Fill the Application (All fields are mandatory)
1. The last date for applying online application 15-11-2020
2. Don’t send any printed application by the post / courier.
3. If you do not upload necessary documents will lead to the rejection of your application
4. Only online Applications with application number and with required documents will be accepted, Don’t send any type of applications by post / courier
5. Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to email@example.com Queries over the phone or by postal letter will not be replied
6. Trust will not resend scholarship amount if it is rejected due to incorrect account number provided by the student. Make sure that you provide correct bank account number with IFSC code and student name
For any queries e-mail us to the following E-Mail Address
DISBURSEMENT OF SCHOLARSHIPS
· The selected students will receive scholarship amount directly to Account number of the student provided in the application form.
· If a student leaves or discontinue the course, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to provide intimation to trust.
Application Process Procedure
· Online application should be completely filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
· We receive your Application online.
· Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks based merit.
· Application Marks are then compared with the other Application in the same course.
· Best merit Students (students who have scored more in previous exams) who are economically weaker are picked from each category.
. Selected students list will be announced in website
. The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.