The Trust’s Scholarship Program is currently focused on assisting students for their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine and Dental sciences. Scholarship is award to students who have excelled in their academics and wish to continue studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan which need not be paid back. Scholarship is awarded to regular courses (any) which are recognized by the boards or universities.
CRITERIA FOR AVAILING SCHOLARSHIP
1. Residents of Karnataka
2. Refer the below table for cut off % for different courses
3. Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac per year shall be eligible to apply.
4. Scholarship shall be discontinued after the student passes from the course.
5. Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated to university of repute are eligible to apply.
6. Those who study through correspondence or in Part time colleges are not eligible to apply.
7. All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded with scholarship
8. Students should have bank account number in any of the core banking facility branch
Following courses shall be eligible for SCHOLARSHIP:
1. Students of Graduate Courses like: B.A., B.Com, B.Sc., BFA, Homeopathy, B. Pharma, BCA, BBM, Engineering, Dental, Nursing, Medical, Diploma, ITI etc.
2. Students of Post Graduation Courses like: M.A., M.Com, M. Pharma, M.Lib (Science), MBA, M.Sc. MCA, M.TECH, MED etc.